Wednesday, May 27

Sunday in the City - Now on Etsy.

After a very nice show this month at The Curiosity Shoppe (thanks, you guys!) I've added my Sunday in the City fine art photographic prints to my Etsy shop. You can find most of the favorites (there's a dozen in all right now) in the shop right now, and based on what other requests I may get, I will always be adding more. Once, again, thank you so much for all the kind comments on my photographs over the last year or so. It means more to me than you know, to get back to my photographic love, my roots, and I couldn't be more pleased to share these images with you, and so proud to know they might be hanging in your homes. Thank you, thank you!



12 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

these are amazing!!!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Lucy C said...

Congrats on the lovely photos - loving the one of the chair and the one with the skirt as well.

Cassia said...

I always look forward to your diptychs on flickr. Your choices are wonderful!

burntheindustry said...

i love them all. so lovely.

sfgirlbybay said...

thank you all so much! :)

jen jafarzadeh said...

I'm so excited, Victoria! I will be nabbing at least one once we get settled into our new place.

Lucy said...

Lovely photos and inspiring diptychs!
The Rosy Outlook made my day :)

Vivi said...

I love those last three pairings. Yes, the color combos, but the similiar textures in the pairs too. You have such a beautiful eye.

Erica said...

these are absolutely stunning-- i'm so glad you've put them up on etsy!

Robin said...

Awesome!

Carissa Thilgen said...

loving all of these! going to check out your shop right now!

Rachel Follett said...

Love the compositions! My fave has got to be that skirt. Off to check out your shop.