Thursday, March 20

Cuppa Love.

This amazing ceramic artist, Peppa Studio, added me as a flickr contact and I started clicking around discovering her beautiful work. Aren't these the prettiest cups, ever? I'm starting the kettle as I write this! If only I had one of these beauties to sip tea from, I'd be so content. I can't find Peppa Studio's shop - could it be true she does not yet sell them? Maybe if we all coax her she will give up life as an Orange County web designer/developer and make a living as a ceramic artist, instead! C'mon Peppa!

Aha! Thanks to reader Katie, etsy shop Peppa Studio is found! There were no links on the flickr site or the blog, so thanks Katie! Alas, it is empty, so I will hope for restocking, soon!




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!
No shop? Help!!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

so lovely...

Anonymous said...

oh my!

paeonia said...

I'd buy several today if they were available!

Canoe said...

Please open an etsy shop!!! I'd buy a set of 4 in a heartbeat.

Uncle Beefy said...

I bet she doesn't have a shop because every time she makes new stuff either she can't part with it or someone in her vicinity snatches it up from the rest of us! I couldn't resist that's for sure. So sweet but elegant at the same time :)

Great feature, Victoria!

Anonymous said...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5027428

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I just HAVE to have the scalloped edge mug with the word beauty stamped on it!!! Peppa, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
contact me at http://www.lauriebethbeggin.blogspot.com!

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

LOVE these...what a fun collection of mugs. Perfect gifts as well. Will definitely keep an eye on Peppa's etsy shop.

Anonymous said...

ah HA! Thank you Katie!

A shop, but empty... Hum, I'm going to RSS it to make sure I'm the first to know when there's stuff in it! hehe! :)

Chi said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you Victoria for featuring my work and everyone for your encouragements. You all have made my week! We're in the process of setting up a brand new kiln. I promise to stock the Etsy store soon. If you would like to place an order now, please feel free to send me an email via my blog.

UmberDove said...

Stunning! And I really want one! Peppa Studio - You are an artist, it's so clear that you have been called into it. Set up that kiln and let us be blessed by the art you bring into the world!!!!
- KC

rebecca said...

Oh these are beautiful!

Seems that she is like me, has set up a Etsy shop in anticipation, but has been too busy to get anything ready to sell!

I'm keeping an eye on this one though! Thanks for discovering her for us :)